Nealy everything can be design

Hope show our game design students some PowerPoints about How to pich your Game and help us to build the structure of this. This what I need. As a game designer, we always face a scenario to pitch our idea and design to colleagues and cooperators. Acurally I want to finish some stuff to help me to show my thoughts to other designers, so today's lecture is very useful for me.

I was worry about how to develop a prototype with a game engine because I can not programming (now but not future, I think). I have already started my programme learning, but C# can not be finished within a week. I asked for some advice from my coursemate, they told me that I can use it if I work hard by practising for 6 months or a year. 

Another thing is that I should write 10 pages GDD. The handout shows me some structure about how to let your partner understand your game genre.

I would like to develop an RPG. Hope show us a storyline, but some vocabulary I can't understand without a dictionary. I will read it and learn some device about how to design my storyline.


Comments