For the 2.5D game - the randering order

I am suffering from this problem for 2 weeks.

When I move the character walking around a big object, such as a large bed or square fence, the character will be put behind the object in a wrong way.  I search for some solution, but most programmers use a sort of script to solve it. I have to say I am not good at programming, so, it is hard for me to use C#  to programming in Unity.
Awesome! My boy under the bed…

I just sketch on a piece of paper to help me understand how Unity works at the value of Y-axis. Both of them are compered by the value Y of their pivot. If the value Y of my characters is higher then the objects' value Y,  it will be put in the back.

It seems that there are for areas for the character running around the object.  I consider that maybe the programmers need to get the edge of the photograph and let the program calculate the pivot of the character's X and Y in which area. 

Anyway, keep learning the C#. Although I told my coursemates that I pretend to love C#, I really enjoy my first computer language.

Comments

Popular Posts